Free Exchange Return For Every Order
Before you start your return
If you change your mind about a product or find the size isn't quite right, you can return it to us. We are happy to accept returns that are received within 14 days of delivery for all items. Returns for exchange/store credit are free of charge using our pre-paid returns service. Returns for a refund are paid for by the customer or £3 deducted from your refund for use of the return label.
- Be unwashed
- Have all labels attached
- Be unused/ not worn
- Have no makeup, fake tan or other marks.
Grooming products, make up products, pierced jewellery or swimwear cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
Garment inspections are carried out on all returned items, so it is important that they are returned to us in good condition and with all tags still attached. If they do not meet the standards of our Returns Policy they will not be accepted for a refund and re-delivery of the refused return will be at the customer's expense.
How To Return:
You can return your parcel at your nearest InPost Locker country-wide, any Royal Mail Post Office or you can also now return your order at over 600 Asda stores!
For our international customers, returns can be made by any local post office / courier you wish.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer a pre-paid returns service to our overseas customers. For returns made outside the UK, these must be returned at your own cost.
Once above request is complete , simply pop your returns form included in your parcel inside your parcel. Then securely package your return and obtain your InPost QR code or attach either the Royal Mail pre-paid label or Asda label. Take to your parcel to your nearest InPost Locker or relevant store. Please obtain proof of postage.
New! Instant Returns with InPost Lockers. No printing is required at home or when you drop off your return. Just scan. Drop. Done. You don’t even need a label! Select this link to create your QR code and scan the code on your phone at your local locker. Find your nearest InPost Locker here.
To get your Royal Mail returns label you can print one here or download a QR code to print in any Post Office.
To get your Asda return label you can print one from the Asda toyou website here or download a QR Code to print in store.
You can also arrange your own return by sending your order to: IKRUSH RETURNS, 86 Broad Street, Glasgow, G40 2BA
Once your item has been returned please allow upto 14 working days for this to be received. Once received we shall notify you by email.
- If you happen to receive a damaged/faulty item and would like a refund, please state the fault on your returns note which you include inside the parcel. We will then examine the returned product and notify you of any refund you are entitled to via email as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our Returns Policy, as such these items may be returned to you at your expense. You will be notified of the applicable charges. Please see T&C’s for full details.
- Some products are non-returnable for hygiene reasons -this applies to Earrings, Underwear and Contact Lenses and may not be indicated in the product description.
- UK Customers are provided with a pre-paid returns label.If this is not provided please click here to get your label or download a QR code to print in any post office.. Any items which are unsuitable to be returned via our pre-paid label (too heavy, or large), the return must be paid for by you at the Post Office. If this is the case we recommend using a tracked service.
- If our pre-paid returns label is used, we will deduct £3 from your refund. Please obtain proof of postage, failure to do so may result in your refund being refused
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer a pre-paid returns service to our overseas customers. For returns made outside the UK, these must be returned at your own cost.
- Please note the original delivery cost is non-refundable, with exceptions where the item was delivered damaged or incorrectly by us
- If your order is returned by the courier we will deduct the cost of delivery back to us from your refund.
- For exchanges, please select exchange during your return request. If you choose to exchange for a different item you will be given an instant credit code to use in store. Please note exchange orders are not dispatched until the original return item is received.